Application for eVisa India
Government of India has launched electronic travel authorisation or eTA for India which allows citizens of 180 countries to travel to India without requiring a physical stamping on the passport.
It is an electronic visa that allows foreign visitors to visit India for tourism, sight-seeing, business, medical visit or conferences. There are further number of sub-categories under each visa type.
All foreign travellers are required to hold an India eVisa or a regular visa prior to entry into the country as per Indian Government Immigration Authorities.
Eligibility eVisa for India
You are required to have the following information ready before you apply for an India eVisa:
- Your passport details
- Your address details
- A valid email address
- Payment by Debit/Credit card
- Being of good character and not having any criminal history
- For tourism reasons, the e-Tourist Visa
- For business reasons, the e-Business Visa
- For medical reasons, the e-Medical Visa
- For medical attendant reasons, the e-MedicalAttendant Visa
Tourist visas can be availed for the purposes of Tourism, Sight Seeing, Visiting Friends, Visiting Relatives etc.
Business Visas can be availed by applicants for for sales/purchases or trade, to attend technical/business meetings, to set up industrial/business venture, to conduct tours, to deliver lecture(s), to recruit manpower, to participate in exhibitions or business/trade fairs, to act as an expert/specialist in connection with an on-going project.
ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES FOR THE INDIA E-VISA
Citizens of the countries listed below are eligible for the Online Visa India.
India eVisa key points
- Continuous stay during each visit should not exceed 90 days.
- e-Visa can be used multiple times in a calendar year for example between January to December.
- Candidates of the qualified nationalities must apply online least 4 days ahead of time of the date of entry.
- It is non-convertible and non-extendable.
- The eVisa India isn't legitimate for Protected/Restricted or Cantonment territories.
- The passport must be valid for six months from the date of landing in India.
- Worldwide Travelers ought to have return ticket or forward voyage ticket,with adequate cash to spend during his/her stay in India.
- Visitors are required to convey a duplicate of their endorsed eVisa India authorisation consistently during their stay in India.
- All candidates must have an individual identification, irrespective of their age.
- Guardians may exclude their child(ren) in their online Visa for India application.
- Applicant’s passport must have in any event 2 clear pages for the migration and immigration and border experts to stamp entry/exit to / from India.
- Candidates who hold International Travel Documents or Diplomatic Passports cannot apply for an eVisa India.
Benefits of Applying Online
JUST SOME OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ADVANTAGES OF PROCESSING YOUR INDIA E-VISA ONLINE
|24 / 365 Online Application.|
|No time limit.|
|Application revision and correction by visa experts before submission to the Ministry of Home Affairs of India.|
|Simplified application process.|
|Correction of missing or incorrect information.|
|Privacy protection and safe form.|
|Verification and validation of additional required information.|
|Support and Assistance 24/7 by E-mail.|
|Your approved Indian Electronic Visa sent via email in PDF format.|
|Email Recovery of your eVisa in case of loss.|
|Service Refund if your eVisa is refused.|
|No additional Bank transaction charges of 2.5%.|